We're well on the way to completing our funding so now it’s the
final push. We still need your support!
- We have raised £70,000 in pledges – A big 'Thank you!'
- We are finalising a grant & loan of £100,000!
- We need to raise an extra £130,000 of which we'd like to see £80,000 of shares.
In case you didn't know - the biggest news is that we have been awarded Advanced Approval to qualify as an SEIS scheme. This means investors could receive 50% relief against their income tax bill and also relief against any Capital Gains Tax liabilities. For example, when it comes to income tax...
- If you buy £100 of shares you could receive an income tax discount of £50
- £1000 of shares could get you £500 off your income tax bill
- Or the maximum £30,000 investment would get a whopping £15,000 discount!
Add any Capital Gains Tax you owe and deduct 50% off that too! When was the last time the Inland Revenue gave you anything?
So far we've had pledges from approximately 20% of the households in the village, which is an incredible response. All we need is the same again and we will have reached our target.
We're hosting a meet and greet information event at The Village
Hall, Northwold on Bank Holiday Monday, 28th May 2018 from 12.00pm.
There will be a BBQ, beer and a chance to speak with the team.
Please bring your questions and cheque books – we are in the home straight!
-- Tom (Treasurer)
Subscribe to Save The Crown Inn
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox