After searching high & low for the right person with the available time and level of skill necessary - we did it (actually he volunteered). Everyone please welcome Tom Ryves to the group.
The role of treasurer is not for the faint-hearted. Tom's main role will include such things as;
- General financial oversight
- Funding, fundraising and sales
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Financial reporting (i.e. to FCA)
- Banking, book keeping and record keeping
- Control of fixed assets and stock
You'll all be glad to know that he's a chartered accountant with lots of experience in pubs!
If you put your name forward for the role, thank you - you are very brave for volunteering - but you can now breathe a sigh of relief.
More updates on our progress will follow after our steering group meeting next week.
Subscribe to Save The Crown Inn
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox